Friday, July 23, 2010

Well, here we go again

I used to have a blog, back in the day, but have since lost track of it. Tonight, amidst good Bible reading, sermon listening, and Starbucks drinking, I shall start again. Reasons for this blog? To keep track of my thoughts, see Jesus moving in my life and the lives of those around me, and to be able to scribble down my rants. It's soothing :) Much cheaper than meds, and a little more fun than therapy. Anyway, I'm giving this a shot. It might burn down in flames, our flourish into a great library of reflections. In all things, however, glory to God alone.

"The aim of our charge is love that issues from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith." (1 Tim. 1.5, ESV)

Fredster, Freddy, Fredalyn, Federico, or, plain old Fred. SDG.

No comments:

Post a Comment